Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My favorite applique designs... so far

For those of you that know my work you know that we use a lot of different appliques in our designs.  Here are a few of my favorite ones so far this year. 


French Blue Leopard
An instant favorite. This new show shirt was made just last week and I couldn't help but fall in love with the rich blue ombre shades mixed in with the leopard fabric. 

Envy Showmanship Jacket
 This is one of my favorites because of all the detail and sparkle. A lot of time was put into the application of all the crystals and embellishments. Is it just me or does this make you think of fancy mermaid bubbles. 
Living The Dream
The Living The Dream jacket will always be one of my favorites. I absolutely love dream catchers! All the color and sparkle are enough to make you feel magical. This jacket has just the right amount of bling and sass  to make you feel like a million bucks! 

Do you have any favorite applique designs that you'd like to share? Leave a comment or send us a message

No comments:

Post a Comment