Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Vest Weather...

For those of my readers on the West coast, you know what I mean when I say that it's "definitely vest weather" ... Don't get me wrong I do not envy my friends in the Mid West or the East Coast either. I only wish there was a balance between our heat wave and your rain. Trust me California could use some rain. 
With that being said... Here are some vests you can wear when it's too hot to go full blinging jacket in the ring. 
Heavy Metal Coral Vest_Western_Show_Vest
This vest was made with my plus size riders in mind. Feel ever so stylish in this chic yet heavy metal looking western vest. The material used makes it comfortable enough to be worn in and out of the ring.  
Navy Lilac Vest- Custom Show Clothing
Previously posted but now on sale. Get this beautiful vest with purple rose appliques, pearls and crystals for the low price of $195. Regularly priced at $395. 
Emerald Motto Vest -Western_Show_Vest
This one of a kind vest has a lovely mix of colors and embellishments. The greens an blues will make any outfit pop. 
Silver_Roses_Vest
Sleek, sophisticated and flattering! This is definitely one of those riding vests you wont mind wearing outside of the ring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment