Friday, July 18, 2014

NYC inspiration!

I just got back from a  trip to New York and if you haven't noticed by now, whenever I leave LA I always come back with new inspiration for our western show clothing.

I found this fabric in my travels and there was just enough to make ONE  jacket, I hope you like it as it will be the only one of its kind. I call it the NYC InVest shirt, and believe me when I say; this showmanship shirt is a definite investment. 

NYC InVest Shirt

The collar has been embellished with black applique, black Ultrasuede and clear Swarovski crystals. The pattern making methods used to make this light weight shirt along with appropriate facings make this shirt look and wear more like a jacket but without the bulk.


Keep an eye out for more inspired western show clothing!




No comments:

Post a Comment