Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's the little details that are vital.

Here at Lisa Nelle we take pride in our detailed show clothing designs and hope our customers appreciate how much time and effort we put in to each piece we create. 

I'd like to showcase some of my favorite designs. Let me know which one is your favorite or if you have a design in mind you would like to suggest. 

24K Gold Tres Chic Vest

 This is a very special design! I once complained to my Dad that people were copying my designs. He has been in the plating business for over 40 years and jumped at the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind design element that no one else would have. So about a year ago he sent me these 24K gold plated dimes with perfect needle sized holes. This is a one of a kind item that is one of my absolute favorites. 

Spruce Noir

This graceful jacket sparkles inside and out with thousands of clear crystals fading up from the hem and down from the shoulders. The cuffs and collar have been embellished with an elaborate mix of Swarovski crystals, black and gray studs. Lots of time went into placing each element in its place.  


One Sided
I just love this color mix! The highly structured collar features our custom mosaic squares in black and white along with clear crystals. Our western show clothing is know for our detail to each collar. 

Flutter By
We used a rich blue based butterfly design along with thousands of clear crystals and metal disks. The details in this jacket are amazing and look even better in person! 

For more one of a kind custom show clothing please visit our site

No comments:

Post a Comment