Friday, April 11, 2014

Inspiration Spain!

I just got back from a trip to Spain and I must say I was inspired. Barcelona had so much to offer. The beauty of the city was amazing and I wanted to come back home and design with Barcelona in mind. Below is the first in our new Barcelona collection. I call it Puzzled Metallo.



This jacket is incredibly sharp and chic with a touch of edge. We’ve embellished the body in silver applique, matte silver metal squares and black diamond Swarovski crystals. We have used our signature black base fabric. It’s comfortable, high end, washable and has a structured stretch that gives an incredibly flattering look. The best part about this jacket is the versatility; you can truly wear this jacket as a showmanship or pleasure jacket or horsemanship shirt.



 Be on the look out for more western couture jackets in our new Barcelona collection.  


No comments:

Post a Comment